sThis post here is to unbrick soft bricked T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T only. Don’t try it on any other Galaxy Note 3 variant. Also this post is for a device which is soft bricked NOT hard bricked (Soft brick vs Hard brick).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Android USB divers
- 2Stock Image
- 3Odin file
- 4PC with Windows OS on it
All the downloads are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T
- 1Download and install drivers for your device, if not already present.
- 2Download and extract Odin zip file, inside you will find Odin3 v3.09.exe and some other files. Run it as administrator.
- 3Download the ROM from the end of the post and you will find a file named N900TUVUBMI7_N900TTMBBMI7_TMB.zip. Extract it and you will get N900TUVUBMI7_N900TTMBBMI7_N900TUVUBMI7_HOME.tar.md5 file.
- 4Click on AP button on Odin and browse the above mentioned .tar.md5 file.
- 5Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are checked while all other check boxes remained unchecked.
- 6Switch off and boot your device into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home buttons until you see a Warning Screen. Then press Volume Up button to enter into Download Mode.
- 7Now connect your device to PC using the USB cable that came with your device.
- 8If Odin detects your device then it’s ID:COM box will turn blue and show an COM port number (Auto generated by system). Additionally Odin’s Message Box will show Added message. If Odin doesn’t detect your device then try re-installing device drivers or try to re-insert your device into different PC port.
- 9After making sure that you have completed all the above mentioned steps correctly, press Start button to begin flashing procedure. DON’T INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCEDURE UNDER ANY CONDITION OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE MAY GET HARD BRICKED.
- 11First boot is always the longest, so it might take a while. After sometime, your device will boot into home screen.
Congrats!! You have successfully unbricked your device.
- If your device is stuck in bootloop after following this procedure i.e. your device keeps on restarting after Samsung logo appears, then enter in Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Use Volume buttons to scroll and power button to select.
- Once in Recovery Mode, wipe cache and data/factory reset and then reboot. Your device must work properly now.
- Samsung USB drivers
- Rom for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T (4.3) (Mirror)
- Odin3 v3.09 for SM-N900T
All users who are currently on 4.4.2 and facing FAIL: [sbl1] Fused 2 error while flashing above 4.3 ROM must flash the latest 4.4.2 ROM from the links mentioned below. Flashing procedure mentioned above remains same, just use the new 4.4.2 ROM instead of the old 4.3 ROM.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!