This post here is used to Unbrick soft bricked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710) only. This method is used for device which is in soft brick condition only for hard bricked device see here, for difference between hard brick and soft brick device see this post.
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Stock ROM
- 2Odin Flasher
- 3USB drivers
- 4Computer with Windows OS
- 5Recharge your mobile battery completely before flashing ROM.
Links are provided at the bottom of the post.
Unbrick soft bricked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710) procedure :-
- 1Run Odin on your PC
- 2Start the mobile in downloading mode using home + volume down + power button for about 2 seconds until a WARNING! Screen appears. Press the volume up button to continue or enter Download Mode.
- 3Make sure that device drivers are already installed on the computer, if not, then install them. Connect you mobile to your computer using USB, if your device is detected then you will see a log in Odin or you will see a highlighted COM:ID.
- 4In Odin, DO Not tick RE-Partition only Tick A and F’ and nothing else.
- 5Click on PDA button and browse tar.md5 eg L710VPALEN_L710SPRALEN_L710VPLEN.tar.md5
This may take a while and your mobile may reboot several times. Keep patience and after 5-20 minutes you will see that your device is successfully unbricked.Downloads :-
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!