This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110) only. Don’t try it on any other Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 variants such as T-Mobile, Sprint, US-Cellular, AT&T, Verizon and other International LTE variants. Also this post is for a device which is soft bricked NOT hard bricked (Soft brick vs Hard brick).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Samsung USB drivers
- 2Stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110)
- 3Odin file for flashing the firmware
- 4PC with Windows OS on it
- 5Make sure that you have sufficient battery charge on your device.
All the downloads are provided at the end of the post.
How to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110)
- 1Download the Odin file from the end of the post and extract it. Inside you will find Odin3 v3.09.exe along with some other files.
- 2Download a firmware for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite which was specifically released for your region only. Installing firmware released for other regions might result in language issues, problem in getting a network lock and some other issues. Thus, download and extract the firmware released for your region only. After extraction, you will get a HOME.tar.md5 file.
- 3Install the Samsung USB drivers on your PC using our procedure mention here.
- 4Power off and boot your device into the Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down+Home+Power buttons simultaneously until you see a construction robot icon with a warning triangle. Press Volume Up to enter in Download Mode.
- 6On Odin, click on the AP button and browse the firmware HOME.tar.md5 file.
- 8Re-check all the steps above and make sure that you have followed all the steps correctly. Once you are sure, press on the Start button to begin the flashing procedure. DON’T INTERRUPT THE FLASHING PROCEDURE FOR ANY REASONS WHATSOEVER, INTERRUPTING THE PROCEDURE MAY RESULT IN A HARD BRICKED DEVICE.
- 9Flashing procedure may take from 5-10 minutes to complete so have patience. Your device may reboot automatically, couple of times while it is being flashed, so don’t be alarmed. Once flashing process is complete, Odin will show PASS! message and your device will reboot. You can now unplug your device.
- 10First boot is always the longest, so have a little patience. After sometime, your device will show your Welcome Screen.
Congrats!!! You have unbricked soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T110). Make sure to make a Nandroid backup of your device, just in case this problem occurs in the future.
- If Odin doesn’t detect your device or you have a connection failure then make sure that device drivers are installed properly. Also make sure that Kies isn’t running in the background. Kies is known to interfere with Odin.
- If Odin shows FAIL! instead of PASS! then something went wrong during the flashing procedure. If so, then disconnect your device, re-insert your battery and close Odin, then begin the entire flashing procedure once again. If you are still getting errors then post the messages in Odin’s Message Box in the comments section below.
- If you are stuck in a bootloop i.e. keeps on restarting then enter in Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Power + Volume Up and Home buttons until you see Recovery Mode. In Recovery Mode, perform cache wipe and then a factory reset. Then reboot your device, it should work properly now.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!