This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Pro Duos B5512 only. Please don’t try it on any other Galaxy variant. Also this post here is for soft bricked devices only not hard bricked (Difference between soft bricked and hard bricked device).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Odin file to flash ROM
- 2Android ROM for your device
- 3Samsung USB drivers for your device
- 4PC with Windows OS
All download links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Pro Duos B5512 :-
- 1Download and install Samsung USB drivers from the links below, if not already present.
- 2Download ROM for your region from the link below and extract the zip file, it may contain single/multiple .tar/.tar.md5 file(s).
- 3Download and extract Odin zip file, you will find Odin3 v1.85.exe along with u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit along with some other files. Run Odin file as Administrator.
- Click on PDA button and select file with CODE in its name.
- Click on Phone button and select file with MODEM in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on CSC button and select file with CSC in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on PIT button and select the u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- 4Make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are checked. Check Re-partition check box only if you have browsed the .PIT file in the above step.
- 5Power off and boot your device into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button and releasing Power button when you see a green android robot icon.
- 6Next connect your device to PC using the USB cable. If Odin detects your device then one of the ID:COM box will turn yellow with a COM port number. Additionally Odin’s Message box will show “Added” and “Detected” message. If Odin doesn’t detect your device then make sure that device drivers are correctly installed or try replugging your device into a different USB port.
- 7Once you have performed all the steps above press Start button to begin flashing process. DON’T INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCESS ANYHOW OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE MAY BE HARD BRICKED.
- 9First reboot is the longest and may take sometime. But once the reboot process is complete your device will boot into your home screen.
Congrats, you have successfully unbricked your device.
- If your device suffers bootloop i.e. reboot automatically after Samsung logo, after flashing with Odin, then boot into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power button and releasing the buttons once you see Samsung logo.
- Then do a factory reset and reboot afterwards.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!