This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 only. Please don’t try it on any other Mini variant. Also this post here is only for soft bricked devices only not hard bricked (Difference between soft bricked and hard bricked device).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Odin file to flash ROM
- 2Stock firmware
- 3Samsung USB drivers for your device
- 4PC with Windows OS
All download links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Pop / Mini GT-S5570 :-
- 1Download and install Samsung USB drivers for your device, if not already present.
- 2Download and extract firmware for your device, you will find a .md5 file.
- 3Download and extract Odin zip file. Inside you will find an tass-odin-4.3 executable file, run it as Administrator.
- 4Make sure that Protect OPS, One Package and F. Reset time check boxes are checked.
- 5Click OPS button and browse TASS_v1.0.ops file.
- 6Click on One Package Button and browse the .md5 file that you got from step above.
- 7Power off and boot your device into downloading mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Home + Power button together until you see downloading screen.
- 9Once every step mentioned above is successfully completed, press Start button to start flashing procedure. DON’T INTERRUPT YOUR FLASHING PROCEDURE ANYHOW OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE WILL BE HARD BRICKED.
- 11First reboot is always longest so have patience. After sometime your device will boot successfully into home screen.
Done !! Your device is successfully unbricked now.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!