This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 only. Please use this procedure on LTE model number N7150 only not on any other Galaxy Note 2 variant. Also this post is for soft bricked device not hard bricked (see the difference). This will flash Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android version 4.3.
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Samsung USB drivers
- 2Odin files
- 3Stock ROM 4.3
- 4PC with Windows OS on it
All the downloading links are provided at the end of the post.
procedure to Unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 :-
- 1Make sure that USB drivers for Galaxy Note 2 are installed on your computer. If not then download the drivers from the end of the post and install them.
- 2Download and extract the stock ROM until you find a file with .tar.md5 extension.
- 3Switch off and start your device in downloading mode by pressing volume down + home + power button. Now you will get a warning screen and would be asked to press volume up to get into downloading mode, do it.
- 4Download and open Odin.
- 5Plug in your device into the computer using the USB cable. If your drivers were installed properly then Odin will detect your device. If not then reinstall the drivers or unplug your device and reconnect it on different port.
- 6When Odin detects your device you will see a yellow highlighted box with ID:COMx ( x being automatically generated by computer).
- 7Click on the PDA button on Odin and browse the .tar.md5 that you got from the stock ROM.
Leave the check boxes default and make sure that Re-partition is unchecked.
- 10Once flashing is successfully completed, Odin will show PASS and your device will reboot. First reboot always take long time so please be patient.
Done !! Your device should be unbricked now.
- 1If your device suffers the problem of bootloop after flashing i.e. it keeps on restarting after you see Samsung Galaxy Note 2 logo the restart your device in downloading mode (volume down + home + power button).
- 3After internal memory is wiped, select reboot now to reboot your device successfully into your home screen.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!