This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100). Please note that this post apply only on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model GT-N7100 only (International version). Don’t try this on any other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 variant. Also this post here is for soft bricked device not hard bricked (see the difference). This will flash Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android version 4.3.
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Samsung USB drivers
- 2Odin files
- 3Stock ROM 4.3
- 4PC with Windows OS on it
All the download links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) :-
- 1Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) if not already present.
- 2Power off and start the device in downloading mode by pressing volume down + home + power button.
- 3You will get a warning screen, press volume up to enter into download mode.
- 4Extract the stock ROM file, you will get .tar.md5 file.
- 5Open Odin, if your device is detected by Odin then you will see a yellow highlighted box with ID:COMx ( x is generated by computer).
- 6Click on PDA and browse the .tar.md5 file that you got after extracting the stock ROM.
- 7Don’t click on any checkboxes, leave them default. See image at the bottom of the post.
- 8Now click on Start, flashing process will start. It usually takes 5 – 20 minutes to complete flashing procedure so be patient.
Done !! Your device is unbricked successfully now.
- 1If you are getting bootloop i.e. device reboot continuously after showing Samsung Galaxy Note II logo. First switch off your device and start in downloading mode by pressing volume down + home + power button.
- 2When you see Samsung Galaxy Note II logo press volume up + home button but leave power button.
- 3Choose wipe data/factory reset which will erase your internal memory completely.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!