This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000, GT-N8010, and GT-N8013) only. Don’t try it on any other Galaxy Note variant. Also this post here is only for soft bricked devices only not hard bricked (Difference between soft bricked and hard bricked device).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Odin file to flash ROM
- 2Android firmware for your device
- 3Samsung USB drivers for your device
- 4PC with Windows OS
All download links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000, GT-N8010, and GT-N8013) :-
- 1Download and install Samsung USB drivers if not already present on your PC.
- 2Download and extract android firmware, you will find a .md5 file.
- 3Download and extract Odin zip file inside you will find odin3 v1.85.exe file, run it as Administrator.
- 4On Odin, click on PDA button and browse the .md5 file that you got from above step.
- 5Make sure that only Auto Reboot check box is checked.
- 6Power off and start your device into downloading mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Power button until you see a download warning screen. Once there press Volume up key to enter into downloading mode.
- 8Once every step mentioned above is successfully performed, press Start button to start flashing procedure. Flashing process takes time to complete so have patience. DON’T INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCESS ANYHOW OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE MAY BE HARD BRICKED.
- 10First reboot is always longest so have patience. After sometime your device will boot into your home screen.
Done!! Your device is successfully unbricked now.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!