This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Fit GT S5670 only. Please don’t try this on any other Samsung Galaxy variant. Also this post here is for soft bricked devices not hard bricked (see the difference).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Odin with OPS file
- 2Android OS ROM
- 3Samsung USB drivers for GT S5670
- 4PC with Windows OS
All download links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Fit GT S5670 :-
- 1Download and install Samsung USB drivers, if not already present.
- 2Download Odin with OPS file and extract it. You will find Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.42.exe and BENI_v1.0.ops files.
- 3Download any one of the ROM from the link at the end of the post and extract it. You will find single or multiple .tar/.tar.md5 files. Run Odin file as Administrator.
Single .tar/.tar.md5 file
Multiple .tar/.tar.md5 file
- Check Auto Reboot and Protect OPS check boxes only. Make sure that One Package checkbox is unchecked.
- Click on BOOT button and Select .tar/.tar.md5 file with APBOOT in the name.
- Click on PDA button and Select .tar/.tar.md5 file with CODE / PDA in the name.
- Click on PHONE button and Select .tar/.tar.md5 file with MODEM in the name.
- Click on CSC button and Select .tar/.tar.md5 file with CSC / CSC-MULTI in the name.
- Leave EFS blank.
- 4Click on OPS button and browse for BENI_v1.0.ops file.
- 5Power off and reboot your device into Downloading mode by pressing and holding Home + Volume down + Power button until you see Download Mode screen.
- 7Once everything is ok, press Start to begin flashing procedure. This might take some time so have patience. DON’T INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCEDURE ANYHOW OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE MAY BE HARD BRICKED.
- 8Once flashing process is complete, the ID:COM box will turn into blue and show PASS message below it. Your device will reboot. First reboot is always longest so be patient. After sometime your device will boot into Gingerbread.
Done !! Your device is successfully unbricked now.
- If your device is stuck into bootloop after following the above procedure then boot your device into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Home + Power button until recovery mode appear. Then select wipe data/partition to clear internal cache/partitions and then reboot your device.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!