This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 only. Don’t try this on any other Samsung variant. Also this post is only for a soft bricked device not hard bricked (see the difference). This will flash Samsung Galaxy Core to Android version 4.1.2.
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Samsung USB drivers for GT-I8262
- 2Android ROM for reinstallation
- 3Odin file to flash ROM
- 4PC with Windows OS on it
All the downloading links are provided at the end of the post.
Unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262 :-
- 1Download and install Samsung USB drivers, if not already present.
- 2Download and extract Odin zip file.
- 3Download and extract ROM file. You will either get multiple .tar.md5 or .tar files. Launch Odin Odin3 v3.07.exe as Administrator.
- Click on PDA button and browse file with PDA in its name (if there is only one .tar/tar.md5 file then it is PDA).
- Click on Phone button and browse file with MODEM in its name (Ignore if not present).
- Click on CSC button and browse file with CSC in its name (Ignore if not present).
- Click on BootLoader button and browse file with BOOT in its name (Ignore if not present).
- 4Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset time are checked. Also make sure that Re-partition check box is unchecked.
- 5Switch off and power your device into Downloading mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button and releasing only when you see a Warning! screen. Then press Volume up button to finally entering in downloading mode.
- 7Once every step mentioned above is successfully completed, press Start to begin the flashing procedure. DON’T TRY TO INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCEDURE ANYHOW OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE WILL BE HARD BRICKED. Flashing process takes time, so be patient.
- 8Once flashing process is successfully completed, Odin will show PASS. Your device will reboot to 4.1.2, first boot is always very long so have patience.
Done!! Your device will be successfully unbricked now.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!