This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 only. Please don’t try it on any other Samsung Galaxy Ace variant. Also this post here is only for soft bricked devices only not hard bricked (see the difference).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Odin file
- 2Stock ROM
- 3Samsung USB drivers
- 4PC with Windows OS
All download links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 :-
- 1Download and install Samsung USB drivers if not already present.
- 2Download and extract ROM from the link below. You will get one .tar file with HOME in its name.
- 3Download and extract Odin file, you will get a .exe and a .pit file.
- 4Click on PDA button and browse the .tar file that you got after extracting ROM zip file.
- 5Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is checked. Repartition should be unchecked.
- 6Start your device into Downloading mode by pressing Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button till you see Android logo, then press Volume up.
- 8Once everything is correct, press Start button to begin flashing procedure. This procedure will take some time to complete so have patience. DON’T INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCEDURE ONCE IT IS STARTED OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE WILL BE HARD BRICKED.
Done!! Your device is successfully unbricked now.
- If Odin says “There is no PIT partition” or “Re-Partition operation failed” then you have corrupted partitions. To resolve this issue, after step 4, in Odin click on PIT button, browse the .pit file and make sure that this time Re-Partition is checked (then continue normally i.e. step 5 and so on).
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!