This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-i8160 only. Don’t try this on any other Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 variant. Also this post here is for soft bricked device not hard bricked (see the difference). This post will restore your device to 2.3.x or 4.1.x (depending on what you choose).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Odin file
- 2Stock ROM
- 3Samsung USB drivers
- 4PC with Windows OS
All download links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Gt-i8160 :-
- 1Download and install Samsung USB drivers if you haven’t installed them.
- 2Download and extract ROM from the links below. You will get a .tar file.
- 3Download and extract Odin zip.
- 4Click on PDA button and browse the .tar file that you got after extracting ROM zip.
- 5Check that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked. Make sure that Re-partition is NOT checked.
- 9Once everything is ok, press Start button to start flashing process. This may take a while so be patient. DON’T INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCESS OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE MAY BE HARD BRICKED.
Done!! Your device is successfully unbricked now.
- If your device suffers bootloop after flashing is completed then start your device into Recovery Mode using Volume Up + Home + Power button combo. Then wipe data and cache partition and reboot your device.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!