This post here is to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy 3 i5800 also known as Galaxy Apollo) only. Don’t try this on any other Samsung Galaxy 3 variant. Also this post here is only for soft bricked device only not hard bricked (see the difference). This will flash Samsung Galaxy 3 I5800 to Android version 2.x.
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1Samsung USB drivers for I5800
- 2Android OS Rom for re-installation
- 3Odin file
- 4PC with Windows OS on it
All the downloading links are provided at the end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy 3 / (Galaxy Apollo GT-i5800) :-
- 1Make sure that USB drivers for your device are installed correctly. If not, then download and install USB drivers from the links at the end of the post.
- 2Download any one of the ROM from the link provided at the end of the post. Then extract it, you will find a .tar file.
- 3Download and extract Odin zip file provided at the end of the post. You will find I5800_Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.252.exe and apollo_0531.ops.
- 4Launch I5800_Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.252.exe as administrator (If you are using Win 7 and above then you will see many alert box with Chinese text popping up every now and then, ignore them. Just press OK everytime).
- 5Check One Package, Auto Reboot and Protect OPS check boxes only.
- 6Click on OPS file and browse apollo_0531.ops that you got from the Odin zip file.
- 7Click on One Package and browse for the .tar file that you got after extracting the ROM that you downloaded.
- 9When you see above image then connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- 11Flashing process may take 5 – 20 minutes. DON’T UNPLUG YOUR DEVICE WHILE FLASHING IS BEING PERFORMED, IT MAY BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
- 12After flashing is completed, Odin will show PASS and your device will reboot. First boot is always longer, so be patient.
Done !! your device is successfully unbricked now.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!