This post here is to unbrick soft bricked AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717 only. Please don’t try this on any other Samsung Galaxy Note variant. Also this post here is for soft bricked AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717 not hard bricked (see the difference).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 1USB drivers for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717, if don’t have one.
- 2Stock ROM
- 3Odin file
- 4PC with Windows OS on it
All download links are provided at end of the post.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717 procedure :-
- 1If USB drivers for your device are not installed then download and install them.
- 2After drivers are installed, power off and start the device in downloading mode by pressing vol up + vol down + power button until you get into recovery.
- 3Download the any one of the stock ROM and extract it.
- 4Download Odin and open it.
- 5Plug in your device into the PC using the USB cable.
- 6If Odin detect your device then the ID:COM box on ODIN will change color and will show the COM port number.
- 7Click on the PDA button, and browse the .tar.md5 that you got after extracting the stock ROM.
- 8Don’t check any checkboxes and leave them default. Now click Start.
- 9In Odin’s log you will see different logs showing that flashing process has started. Don’t unplug your device during flashing or in anyway interrupt the flashing process.
- 10After 5-20 minutes, you will see a Pass on ID:COM box and your device will start into your home screen.
- 11Done !! Your device is successfully unbricked now.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!