This post here is to unbrick soft bricked AT&T Galaxy Note 3 (SM-900A) only. Please don’t try this on any other AT&T Galaxy Note 3 models. Also this post is for only soft brick device only (see the difference).
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
Procedure to unbrick soft bricked AT&T Galaxy Note 3 (SM-900A) procedure :-
- 1Start device in Downloading mode by pressing volume down + power + home button at the same time.
- 2Insert device into your computer using USB cable and make sure that phone is detected. If not, install Samsung drivers from below.
- 3Download N900AUCUBMI9_OneClickBin from below and open it. It should show a yellow box at the top of the app. If not then Samsung drivers are not installed. Install the drivers and replug the device.
- 4Once you see yellow box, click on Start. ROM installation should start now. It may take 5-10 minutes and you will get a green Pass once everything is finished. Do not unplug your device or turn your computer off until the process is finished.
- 5Once you see Samsung Galaxy Note 3 logo unplug the phone and remove the battery and re insert it.
- 6Now get into the Recovery mode by pressing volume up + home + power button at the same time until you get to a blue text screen.
- 7Use volume up and down button to move through the list and home button to select. Select wipe data/factory reset and then yes.
- 8Then select reboot system now.
- 9Done !!! your device will boot now with stock ROM.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!