This post here is to unbrick hard bricked Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I only. We already have created a separate post to unbrick soft bricked Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo. Before following this tutorial, make sure that your device is indeed hard bricked (See what is soft bricked and what is hard bricked in our earlier post).
Make sure that your device isn’t turning but when connected to PC it is being recognized as a Qualcomm device. The device will only be detected if you have installed Samsung USB drivers, so make sure that you have proper drivers installed on your PC.
We are not responsible for any data loss or other problems that occur by using this tutorial. Flashing ROM deletes internal memory. Use at your own risk.
- 116GB Class 10 micro SDCard with adapter ( You need same class and capacity ).
- 3Debrick image for S3 Neo I9300I
- 4EaseUS Partition Manager
- 5PC with Windows OS
All download links are provided at the end of the post.
How To Unbrick Hard Bricked Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I
- 1Download and install Win32DiskImager on your PC.
- 2Download and extract Debrick.zip file. Inside, you will find debrick.img file.
- 3Insert your microSD card into your PC via SDCard Adapter. Copy all important data off the microSD card and format it.
- 5After Win32DiskImager has completed the burning process, remove microSD card from the PC.
- 6Power off your Neo and insert the microSD card into it. Now boot the device while pressing Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time. If everything went OK, you should now be in Download Mode (It might take few tries).
- 7Now remove the microSD card from your Neo and then follow our guide to flash firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I.
That’s it! You have completed unbrick hard bricked Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9300I tutorial and successfully unbricked your hard bricked S3 Neo device.
- After writing debrick.img on your microSD card, it’s capacity will be reduced to 90 mb. To get your microSD card’s full memory capacity back, format it using the EaseUS Partition Manager.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!