Process to install Nexus S device drivers on Windows OS can be tricky. Without installing correct drivers you might face problems in detecting your device on Windows OS. This may be a big problem if you want to use Odin or any such software to flash your device. Follow the steps mention below to install drivers on Windows OS.
Install Nexus S device drivers on Windows
- Download Fastboot drivers from the link at the end of post.
- Power off your mobile.
- Press volume up and power button to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Plug your mobile into computer using USB cable.
- Open Device Manager ( Control Panel > System > Device Manager).
- Under Other Devices, you will see Android Device with a yellow exclamation mark. Right click and click on Update Device Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Show All Devices and then next.
- Click on Have Disk and then Browse and navigate to USB driver folder provided at the end of the post.
- Select android_winusb.inf and then you will see a list with three options as shown below
- Select Android ADB Interface and then click on next, you will see a popup press yes.
- Driver Installation will be shown, press Install.
- Now your device drivers are installed.
Get Tips for your device, Free!
No Spam Promise, Your email address is SAFE with us!